Re: New python maintenance team

On 4/11/06, Piotr Ozarowski <ozarow@gmail.com> wrote:
> Raphael Hertzog (hertzog@debian.org):
> > Yeah, "pkg-python" would be just core python. But "python-modules" is more
> > general purpose.
> >
> > > Just want to make sure I understand the thread, python package projects,
> > > like pkg-turbogears are to remain separate?
> >
> > But I would really like turbogears maintained within "python-modules" since
> > it's mainly good glue between several general-purpose Python modules.
>
> Does gaupol [1] qualify? It is rather standalone application than a
> python module but I would be glad to join the group.

Hi Piotr,

The simple rule is that if i can "import gaupol" and it will be really
useful for any other python application (packaged or not), it could be
into the team. I think that "gaupol" itself don't qualify, but what's
the status of pyenchant ? It's a gaupol dependency, right ? Sounds
like a "python-modules" valid candidate.

Thanks,
-- stratus