Re: Duplicate debconf templates in zope-* packages

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 01:28:21PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
[...]
> Hmmm, are you sure that this paragraph in the manual makes sense????
> I guess if a zope package depends from zope all relevant debconf information
> is available and copying the same stuff over and over makes no sense at all
> except from enhancing the probability of errors.

Sorry, i now realize that i did not in consider policy explanation on what
Depends field mean.

Perheps some sort of note in that paragraph of debconf-devel would have been
useful. I mean something like "Including the shared question, is not required
if all packages depends on the one which provides the template (see section
7.2. of Debian policy)"

I'll update all my packages as soon as i can.

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have