Duplicate debconf templates in zope-* packages

[Cc me on reply, I am not subscribed to this list]

Hi there,

it looks like the solution proposed by Luca in
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2002/debian-python-200211/msg00025.html
has never been implemented, most (if not all?) Zope packages still ship
their own templates files.

The right solution is trivial: throw your config and templates files
away (unless they contain something different from dealing with Zope
restart), as well as debian/po directory if it does exist, bump
versioned dependency on zope if needed (the shared/zope/restart question
was finalized in 2.5.1-2.7 according to its changelog) and get a recent
postinst file, e.g. zope-cmfcore.postinst.
And that's all!

The shared/zope/restart question has been polished recently on Alioth,
but as templates files are duplicated, the last updated package wins.
So depending on unpacking order, displayed templates will be fixed or
not.

I am not saying that all shared templates have to be dealt with this
way (which is wrong in the general case), but it works here because
packages depend on zope, and it does not hurt if it is not configured
yet when postinst is run.

An alternative is to move templates to zopectl so that they can be
updated more easily, but I have no idea whether this does make sense.

Denis