Re: Removing 4suite from Woody [Re: Please test new 4suite]

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 01:52:41PM +0200, Alexandre wrote:

| I'd be a bit reluctant to work on patches now, given the short
| delay, since it would be difficult for people to test the patches
| properly before Woody goes out,

Don't be too sure of that.  It was almost a year ago when we delayed
discussion/implementation of a central pure-python module manager
because woody was going to be released "soon".  As it turned out,
there was plenty of time to have completed that project, if it had
been started.  If you think that is the Right Solution (I've only
half read the thread, I have no comments on it), then go ahead and
start working on it now.  It may or may not be included in woody, but
it will be ready ASAP, and that's a Good Thing, IMO.

-D

--

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
        Philippians 4:13