Re: Python 2.0 in Debian

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 03:34:07PM +0100, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> Here's the "problem" I have: I want to put my code under a license
> similar to the Python 2 license (that is including the choice of
> law clause which caused all this trouble).

Why don't you simply remove the first sentence of this clause ("This License
Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in all respects by the law of
the State of Virginia, excluding conflict of law provisions.") ?

Is there any reason for you to include this choice of law clause anyway, if
you don't live in Virginia ?

    Gregor