Re: Naming again

Shae Erisson <shapr@uab.edu> writes:

> I would suggest python-pyunit and python-ompyunit. I do understand the

 python-py is redundancy. That is problematic. Some debian maintainers
 simply do not use python-* (pydb, pyrite). Some other use the naming you mentioned
 (python-pygresql), while others do not use it at all (htmlgen).

> problem, at first glance, I would have named the first one python-unit,
> but then I don't know what you would call the second one.

> After looking at perl package naming, I agree with you. I think it
> should be that way.
 I'd like it too.

--
Jérôme Marant <jerome.marant@IDEALX.com>

| IDEALX - Open Source Engineering / Ingénierie Open Source |
| http://IDEALX.com                                         |