Naming again

I'm coming back with naming problems.
I have 2 unit test suites called pyunit and ompyunit. Do I have to
leave package names as is ? In the first case, renaming could
simply be python-unit, but what about ompyunit ?

I wonder why library bindings could not be named libsomething-python
(for instance, libgtk-python, liborbit-python, etc ...) like perl bindings
and python modules (that are not bindings) python-* (when possible).

--
Jérôme Marant <jerome.marant@IDEALX.com>

| IDEALX - Open Source Engineering / Ingénierie Open Source |
| http://IDEALX.com                                         |