Re: Presenting Debian to the user at cloud provider marketplaces

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 03:34:14PM +0200, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> Feel free to commit there your review/update proposals for the values of
> those fields afterwards, or ping if you'd like us to provide the initial
> proposal.

I updated it a bit, added some comments.

Please provide a proposal, as I don't know where to start right now.

> About the images, you can use https://www.debian.org/logos/ to download PNG
> files or SVG files and transform them in the size you need.

Yes, that's what I used for the current ones.

It's just that MS says you should avoid logo images with too much
background, so I thougt about something like this variation with a
colored border:

https://gist.github.com/waldiTM/57b42086d761fd05a35676a7df5fd064

But I still have to test how this actually looks on the live page.

Regards,
Bastian

--
Every living thing wants to survive.
		-- Spock, "The Ultimate Computer", stardate 4731.3