Re: Presenting Debian to the user at cloud provider marketplaces

Hi Laura

On Sat, Jul 06, 2019 at 08:49:49AM +0200, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> I think the best probably is that you open a collaborative pad or create
> a txt file in the "publicity" repo [1] where we can see the different
> fields we can tweak for each cloud provider (I guess we cannot customise
> everything), and the current text, and then we can evolve from there.

[1]: "dangling reference exception"

I see https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/publicity, which according
to the description is "publicity packaging".

Could you just create a file where you would like to have it?

Regards,
Bastian

--
Killing is stupid; useless!
		-- McCoy, "A Private Little War", stardate 4211.8