Presenting Debian to the user at cloud provider marketplaces

Hi folks

I'd would like some input on how to present Debian at some of the cloud
providers, namely Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.

The current state:

On Azure we never really made an effort on how to present it.  The
Marketplace page is pretty empty:

https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/credativ.debian?tab=Overview
https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/credativ.debian?tab=PlansAndPrice

While this example page is for Debian 8 and 9, future version will each
get a separate page.  For this I already made some modifications, which
I can't show right now:

Title: Debian 10 "Buster"

Some mostly acurate info what you can do is listed in the
documentation.[1]

On AWS someone cited Wikipedia and did a pretty bad job in setting up
the logo:

https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B073HW9SP3

What can and what should we write on such pages?  What should we add as
links to such pages, esp the Azure one?

Regards,
Bastian

[1]: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/marketplace/cloud-partner-portal/azure-applications/cpp-marketplace-tab
--
Knowledge, sir, should be free to all!
		-- Harry Mudd, "I, Mudd", stardate 4513.3