Re: Requests to the article of "Debian Admin Handbook in Japanese"

Dear Donald,

Thanks to update the article.

I am very sorry for my impudent attitude.
But, your latest commit [1] reverted most of modification by Raphael [2].
Is this an intended revert?
I am asking, since I do not think that current article states the fact [3]
and since the difference between your second latest commit and latest commit
shows that the paragraph with important mistake (first half of the article)
is not modified [4].

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/publicity/dpn.git/commit/?id=00ed4b680ab0fad016526693e20ee22dc2d27c10
[2] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/publicity/dpn.git/commit/?id=4a45f136fc85a3bce52424d937ec68599a8baeca
[3] https://lists.debian.org/debian-publicity/2016/05/msg00029.html
[4] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/publicity/dpn.git/diff/?id=bc118fa6544a3778e368f00d84300a51a061bd50&id2=00ed4b680ab0fad016526693e20ee22dc2d27c10

If you think my attitude is too rude, Please say so.
I would clean up my behavior.

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi
--