Re: Requests to the article of "Debian Admin Handbook in Japanese"

Dear Donald,

Thanks for mentioning
Japanese version of Debian Administrator's Handbook
in next DPN draft[1] .

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/publicity/dpn.git/commit/?id=506df41244b6e38cbe9d87a78dfa670e33c1740a

I have some comments.
It would be nice if each comments are considered.

1. Japanese paperback is not the only one published

After the blog article you refereed in the draft,
new translated books has made also available.
Now, we have four paperbacks to Jessie version
(English [1], French [2,3], Japanese [4,5], and Spanish [6,7]).
It would be nice if you mention other translated paperbacks also, I think.

[1] http://www.lulu.com/shop/product-22408803.html
[2] http://www.eyrolles.com/Informatique/Livre/debian-8-jessie-9782212142037
[3] https://debian-handbook.info/2016/get-the-french-version-of-the-debian-administrators-handbook/
[4] http://www.lulu.com/shop/product-22625767.html
[5] https://debian-handbook.info/2016/get-the-japanese-version-of-the-debian-administrators-handbook/
[6] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-handbook-translators/Week-of-Mon-20160328/000399.html
[7] http://www.lulu.com/shop/product-22654009.html

2. Current activity and/or status of translation

Among other languages,
Arabic, Italian, and Portuguese translation has been almost finished.
New translation for Chinese (Taiwan) [1] and Norwegian [2]
has been started recently, and both of translators are
actively updating their translation on Weblate [3].

[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-handbook-translators/Week-of-Mon-20160321/000387.html
[2] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-handbook-translators/Week-of-Mon-20160404/000408.html
[3] https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook/

3. Donation of Japanese paperback form authors to Japanese communities

Authors has donated three Japanese paperback to Japanese communities.
Each communities are using the paperback as a material for
attracting people to coming conference booth or local meeting
and/or promoting new contribution for Japanese translation. In fact,
some DDs has publically opened bug report to Japanese translation [1,2]
and merged their suggestions with rapidity.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/820584
[2] http://lists.debian.or.jp/debian-doc/201605/msg00005.html

4. Acknowledgments to Japanese contributors

As a coordinator of Japanese translation team,
I would like to thank many contributors [1].
The blog article referred is not enough to express my thanks.
We, Japanese translation team, have a portal site
of our translation project on github and
express our gratitude with words in the bottom of front page [2].
It would be nice if you quote or rewrite "Acknowledgments" part.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-publicity/2016/03/msg00011.html
[2] http://l.github.io/debian-handbook/

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi