Re: Requests to the article of "Debian Admin Handbook in Japanese"

Hi,

On Mon, 23 May 2016, AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke wrote:
> I attached a patch including some modification to this part.
> It might not good idea that I write this article by myself.
> Because I may have the article lack of objectivity.
> However, I hope the patch will aid in understanding.

I rewrote the article starting with your patch. Hopefully it
suits you better now.

Anyone should be free to make further edits but I believe it accurately
represents what Ryuunosuke wanted to express at least.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer