Re: Update the mail address associated to the Debian identi.ca account

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 1:20 PM, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:

> No, it's a server-side setting, affecting all users of that server.
>
> You can turn off notifications in your user leaving in blank that field. But then, only the server admin can reset your password, updating the database directly.

In that case, how about an identica@debian.org alias that is just
archived to an mbox on master.debian.org, accessible by the press
team?

There is no group in db.d.o for publicity team stuff yet but I'd like
to add one for a couple of reasons:

A place to store the identi.ca and other social networking passwords.

For the timeline.debian.net website files.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise