Re: Update the mail address associated to the Debian identi.ca account

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 2:40 AM, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:

> All the notification emails have subject "Activity notification" and
> sender "Identica <notifications@identi.ca>" so it's easy to setup a
> filter for the people who actually read/receive the mails (otherwise,
> expect quite a lot of traffic: all the replies, likes and shares from
> users in servers with email notifications activated (all identi.ca
> users, at least).

Is there a way to disable email notifications on identi.ca?

> Opinions? Shall we request an alias to fulfill that field? Shall we just
> use press@debian.org?

If we can disable email notifications I think we should add an alias
that points to both press@ and the list of people with access to
debian@identi.ca.

> Changing the email address does not require confirmation from the email
> owners, it just needs the @debian@identi.ca password.

Sounds like a security issue...

--
bye,