Update the mail address associated to the Debian identi.ca account

Hi all

Since the migration of identi.ca from status.net to pump.io, it was not
possible to change the email address associated to any pump.io account :/

Now it's possible to do it, building Dianara from upstream git master.
I've just done it in my laptop, to change it for my personal identi.ca
account, with success.

I've talked with Raphael Hertzog (the current email address associated
with @debian@identi.ca is his) and he's ok to change it.

I think it's not ok to leave that field blank IMHO, because we may need
to receive an email when we want to recover the password, or may want to
receive important messages about security or system status (I don't
remember any message like that in pump.io history, though).

All the notification emails have subject "Activity notification" and
sender "Identica <notifications@identi.ca>" so it's easy to setup a
filter for the people who actually read/receive the mails (otherwise,
expect quite a lot of traffic: all the replies, likes and shares from
users in servers with email notifications activated (all identi.ca
users, at least).

Opinions? Shall we request an alias to fulfill that field? Shall we just
use press@debian.org?

Changing the email address does not require confirmation from the email
owners, it just needs the @debian@identi.ca password.

Regards

--
Laura Arjona