Draft for blogpost in bits.debian.org about HP and the other sponsors

Hi DebConf and Publicity team:

I'm writing a blogpost to thank our new sponsors of DebConf15.
Below you can find the text of the current status, but the
always-updated version is in the bits.debian.org git repo:

https://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=debbits/debbits.git;a=blob_plain;f=content/2015/more_sponsors_dc15.md;hb=HEAD

(feel free to commit your reviews yourselves, or ping me to do it).

I have some doubts, advice is very welcome:

* Not sure if it's better to mention in this post only the 9 new
non-platinum sponsors, (and publish today, maybe?) and write another
blogpost for the platinum sponsor to be published later (on Monday? I
can draft the other blog post too).

* The info about the platinum sponsors is taken from w.d.o/partners/.
If we decide to write a separate blog post, any other info is welcome
(some quote of the contact person in HP?)

* I'll complete the missing links ASAP, and write words about silver
sponsors inline (same style as the first blog post about sponsors).

* Agree to mention the names (and URLs) of infrastructure sponsors,
organisational partners and media partners? or just link to the
DebConf15 website? (or maybe a separate blog post some months later)?

* Please review the sentences about Google and PWC (I have no info about
details of their sponsorship, just infered from website and lurking the
list, so maybe I'm wrong).

Thank you everybody
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona