Re: Draft for blogpost in bits.debian.org about HP and the other sponsors

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 10:34:12AM +0100, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> Hi DebConf and Publicity team:
>
> I'm writing a blogpost to thank our new sponsors of DebConf15.
> Below you can find the text of the current status, but the
> always-updated version is in the bits.debian.org git repo:
>
> https://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=debbits/debbits.git;a=blob_plain;f=content/2015/more_sponsors_dc15.md;hb=HEAD
>
> (feel free to commit your reviews yourselves, or ping me to do it).
>
> I have some doubts, advice is very welcome:
>
> * Not sure if it's better to mention in this post only the 9 new
> non-platinum sponsors, (and publish today, maybe?) and write another
> blogpost for the platinum sponsor to be published later (on Monday? I
> can draft the other blog post too).
>
> * The info about the platinum sponsors is taken from w.d.o/partners/.
> If we decide to write a separate blog post, any other info is welcome
> (some quote of the contact person in HP?)

As commented by IRC: if we try to give a bigger mention to HP
in the same post we thank the non platinum sponsors, the latter will
look like less important and they're also important for us.
My proposal is:
- posting on Tuesday (March 17) a post thanking all the non platinum
sponsors we have gotten since the post last year.
- posting on Thursay (March 19) a post only thanking our platinum sponsor
HP with a nice quote of them, the logo, etc,

I take advantage to add that on Tuesday 26, we should send a last reminder
to people about sponsored registration.

Ana