Re: DPN 2015/02 frozen. Please review and translate.

Hi,

Donald Norwood <dnorwood@portalus.com> wrote:

> [ Please reply on -publicity list ]
>
> Hi all,
>
> We just finished the last bits of the new issue of DPN to be released on
> Wednesday, March 11, around 19:45 UTC.
>
> We would very much appreciate reviews and translations.

I have just committed some proofreading.

Additionally I have noticed that there is an DPN editor listed in the footer
named "XXX". Don't know if this is intended (some "anonymous" editor?) or a
left-over from the template...

Best regards

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.2.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   7 . 0   W H E E Z Y !