Re: Making Debian users more visible

Hi, *
On 09/12/2014 01:09 PM, David Prévot wrote:
Hi,

Le 12/09/2014 10:47, Kåre Thor Olsen a écrit :

If the people who did the previous audits have any tips or ideas, please let
us know.
I assume you already found the documentation of the last workflow used a
few years ago (starting with the “Keeping data up to date” section of
webwml/english/users/README that should point to the related ping.pl
script and ping.data status. Feel free to keep me in the loop if you
have more specific questions (keeping debian-www in CC will do the
trick).
Thank you very much for the pointer to the last workflow documentation, I especially like the flowchart which can serve as model for the future.
  There has been a thread on debian-www gathering feedback and
idea when we last initiate this process, I suppose you already reread it
too.
Are you referring to the wiki thread that started this discussion?

**

On the topic of gathering feedback, and hopefully not reinventing the wheel or opening Pandora's box: What other information, if any, would we like to gather from users?

-Donald Norwood