Re: welcome to the publicity team Christophe DUMONTE!

Hello everybody,

happy to join the project ! don't know where to begin maybe someone help me !

chris

Hi Christophe,

I've just added you to the alioth publicity project, welcome to the
team! Please use this opportunity to introduce yourself to the team;
what you are interested in, what you will work on within the team etc.

Please join the IRC channel and mailing lists. You can find more
information about the team and ways to get involved on our wiki pages:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity

--
bye,
pabs