Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 + Debian 20th birthday event announcement

Hi OdyX,

I'd suggest you to put more content into the news than into the "about
Debian" section, currently it is otherwise and in my perception "about Debian"
is not what a news is all about ;-)

The essential part that's missing is the answer on the question: Why should I
go to that birthday party? The text just tells there is a party within DebConf
and then instantly moves over to a generic description of DebConf (ommiting
the question "what's going on there" as well), it _doesn't attract readers_ at
all.

Suggestions:
-> Answer the questions above
-> Give a brief overview of the schedule, highlighting the probably most
interesting talks, for example "FreedomBox" and "Flying Rockets with Debian
Software"
-> Point out the barbecue and/or the party at the bar (and put that
registration advice into the news, too, in case somebody doesn't read the
website)

Greetings
Erik

--