Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 + Debian 20th birthday event announcement

Le mercredi, 7 août 2013 07.33:44, Martin Eberhard Schauer a écrit :
>  > Dear debian-publicity,
>  >
>  > As mentioned below, we want to get that press release out very
>  > soon and translate it in French and German and push it to local
>  > (non-IT) newspapers contacts, so that's the goal we're aiming at.
>  >
>  > Any assistance is appreciated; and we'll likely work on it
>  > tomorrow morning (local DebConf13 time).
>
> If it is for the Swiss press, why not Italian as well? And why didn't
> you CC the i18n list or any of the respective l10n teams?

Well, because it's sounded bizarre to contact l18n or l10n teams a)
before the announcements were ready and b) as we are most at DebConf
where many people from these teams are actually here.

As for italian, we will consider it of course, but it needs someone to
actually contact the ch-it newspapers.

Now, let's try to focus on content; we've gathered together and will now
(as in _now_) work on that announcement on the piratenpad:

	http://piratenpad.de/p/dc13ch-20130731-announcement

Cheers,
OdyX