Re: New version of DPNhtml2mail.pl

Hi,

Le 11/05/2012 04:44, Thomas Blein a écrit :
> Le jeudi 10 mai 2012 à 17:20:07 (-0400), David Prévot a écrit :
>> I can only
>> think to one last nip-tick: could you drop the last two links (last four
>> in the French version): those are just email addresses already written
>> in the text, so we use to remove them anyway.
>
> I have no idea how to remove them properly, without removing all the
> mailto links.

That would not be a good option, e.g. we usually link “Debian Events
Team” to events@debian.org, and we should be able to continue using this
kind of links.

> - One possibility is to remove the link if the email address is already
>   display in the text,

That's a good idea: it's the reason why we remove them, they're already
in the running text.

>   however it will not remove the last link for the
>   English version or the two last of the French

Maybe could it be possible to recognize only the last paragraph (it's
always the same, title has the “continuedpn” anchor, it's before <hr>)
and don't handle any link in it?

The reason why we remove those links, is because they are the same as
those in the previous paragraph (it's just a nip-tick wishlist).

> - A second one is to remove all the mailto corresponding to a list
>   (publicity and l10n). But it will also remove the mailto inside the
>   text that correspond.

I'm not sure to understand this last proposal.

Regards

David