Review (Re: Debian joins OSI announcement ready. Please review and translate.)

On 2012-03-27 10:54, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
Hi,

we finally finished also this announcement. I'm planning to send it out
on 30th, so I'd appreciate reviews and translations.

As usual, the draft can be found at:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2012/2012-03-30-OSI.wml?view=markup

Cheers,
Francesca

Thank you Francesca.

For many years now, the OSI has helped the<q>Open Source</q>  trademark
gain recognition, particularly in the corporate world.

"Open Source" is surely not a trademark in many places (as pointed out by MJ Ray).
s/the Open Source trademark/free software/

While Debian
is perfectly suited to face<em>technical</em>  challenges, other organisations
are better suited to face more<em>political</em>  ones, like anti-Free Software
corporate<acronym title="fear, uncertainty, and doubt">FUD</acronym>, or unjust
worldwide laws that make it illegal to share pieces of Free Software.

"worldwide laws" :-?