Re: Debian joins OSI announcement ready. Please review and translate.

MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop>
> That was an annoying waste of my time. :-(

I apologise.  That was uncalled for.  I was irritated by the
if-you-want-it-fixed-you-have-rw-access mail I was replying to (like
no-one else is busy, working to earn our keep!), then I got annoyed by
the lack of ... well anything ... on what you call the publicity
project home page http://publicity.alioth.debian.org, then going for
help and being told that the deadline was apparently earlier today and
the announcement had gone out but I'd not seen it because it was only
on debian-news and not to any -announce lists....

Well, it was a bit annoying, but I still shouldn't have snapped like
that.

I just really care about debian and want to see it communicated well,
but whenever I interact with publicity team processes, it seems to end
up badly for all involved.  Not in a happy place.

--
MJR/slef