Re: "welcome" part in DPN

Le 20/12/2011 19:31, Filipus Klutiero a écrit :

> I know Andreas was newly an official "Debian Maintainer", but he wasn't
> welcomed as a new Debian Maintainer.

Of course he was…

> Quoting
> http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2011/11/index.en.html#newcontributors :

[ Useless quote of 6 new Debian Developers, followed by 11 new Debian
Maintainers, followed by 15 new package maintainers ]

> At the risk of
> repeating myself

Please don't, unless you provide an actual *patch* with your proposal.

> Please see http://lists.debian.org/debian-publicity/2011/01/msg00019.html

Since I'm not the fist one to ask you, repeatedly, to provide a
patch-form wording proposal, and you've not proven yourself capable to
offer something productive at all, I'm asking you to please use the
following URL: