Re: "welcome" part in DPN

Le 2011-12-19 10:35, David Prévot a écrit :
Hi,

Le 19/12/2011 08:57, Ana Guerrero a écrit :
On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 11:45:37AM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
On Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2011, Ana Guerrero wrote:
- it is not reliable (new email ->  you are new),
I don't understand what you're trying to say here.
This was pasted from a IRC discussion so it might be missing some context.

The udd page that is being used to generate this stats just shows the new
people who has made an upload to debian in cronological order. The "unique
field" here is the email. Even if some manual cleanup is done, some people
is still being welcomed as new...
I don't know what is the last time someone not new has been welcome as
new,

I don't know either, but for sure Andreas Beckmann was not very new when we sent this year's eleventh issue.