Re: "welcome" part in DPN

Hi Ana,

I think we should keep welcoming new contributors in the DPN. It's nice for
them (rememeber how you felt? at least I felt pretty good when I read my name
in DPN and was welcomed to Debian...) and it's nice for us too.

On Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2011, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> - it is not reliable (new email -> you are new),

I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

> - it only welcomes people doing uploads or being sponsored (and we all know
> the project have a lot of more kind of contributions)

that's easy to solve by rewording that paragraph.

> - sometimes the DPN edition is sent like 6 weeks after the person 'joined'
> so it is strange :)

*shrugs* - actually I dont consider it strange, "new since the last DPN" is
pretty unstrange to me. Also, if you're into the topic being described, DPN is
always late, because of it's nature as a summary news journal.

cheers,
	Holger