Re: Need your help for DebConf: Please summarise your session

Hi!

Am 18.07.2011 20:02, schrieb Steve Langasek:

> I will probably be doing a live demo of cross-building a Debian source
> package using only mainline .deb packages (whether this can be done on
> Debian or Ubuntu is not yet clear, it will probably depend on what happens
> at DebCamp).  That, and multiarch in general, is a new, cool feature, so
> perhaps that qualifies?

Many thanks for your feedback, that surely does qualify!  I'll try to
prepare an announcement about that and get back to you (and the release
team) when I have something to show ;)

But as I just have a general overvies and before I'm writing something
wrong it would help me if you could summarize in one or two paragraphs
what multiarch is and why it is useful for our users.

Best regards,
  Alexander