Re: Reviews needed: New IRC Training Sessions announcement

Thank you very much, Justin for your review.
As we have decided to postpone the "Ask to DPL" session, I think we could
wait some days before sending the announcement: I'll try to add something
about the use of #debian-meeting channel (where everyone could organize
training sessions and meetings), to create a page on wiki.d.o about it,
etc.

For now, thank you again for your prompt review.

Cheers,
Francesca
--
<taffit> eof: when I want something | "Convince people with results,
done quickly, I don't wait for      |  rather than words"