Re: Reviews needed: New IRC Training Sessions announcement

Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> <h2>New round of Debian IRC Training Sessions<h2>

> new round of IRC Training Sessions, which will be held on IRC by
> experienced community members.
> There will be two different series of sessions:</p>
> <ol>

So far so good... I always do a doubletake on "series", plural, but I
think that's just me.

> Debian project, will consists in a talk delivered by people who have a
> specific role into the Debian organization, to take a closer look to the
> Debian infrastructure and constitution, and a Q&A part.</li>

  Debian project, will consist of talks delivered by people who have a
  specific role within the Debian organization, taking a closer look at the
  Debian infrastructure and constitution, plus a Q&A part.</li>

(Again hesitating on "talks", but okay...)

> people from various core and important Debian Teams will talk about their
> packages, daily job and specific issues.</li>
> </ol>

  people from various essential Debian teams will talk about their
  packages, day-to-day tasks, and specific issues.</li>
  </ol>

> "Ask the DPL": Stefano Zacchiroli, current Debian Project Leader, will
> talk us about what exactly DPL does, accordingly with constitution,
> folklore and personal experience.

  "Ask the DPL": Stefano Zacchiroli, current Debian Project Leader, will
  tell us about what exactly the DPL does, according to the constitution,
  folklore, and personal experience.

> Future sessions will be held on a regular basis, and will regard various
> aspects of Debian organization and different teams.

  Future sessions will be held on a regular basis, and will deal with
  various aspects of the Debian organization and different teams.

> Please visit the official <a href="">wiki page</a> regularly to check
> the up-to-date agenda and follow <a href="">our group</a> on identi.ca.
> You may also refer to the wiki to suggest new topics or sign up yourself
> as a trainer: we are always looking for more people to share knowledge
> and complete the schedule, so don't be shy!</p>

Only needs s/sign up yourself/sign yourself up/ (and some real URLs,
obviously).