Re: blog.debian.org - technical planning

	Hi!

* Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> [2010-11-08 11:24:20 CET]:
> On Mon, 08 Nov 2010, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> > With ikiwiki, all DDs could commit to a staging branch of the underlying
> > repo. Depending on how the review process works, a kernel-esque
> > Reviewed-By and Signed-Off-By could be used.
>
> I know that. If people have the feeling that it makes it easier, we can
> always have that as a sort of backend and then grab the article via the
> ikiwiki generated RSS feed thanks to the wordpress plugin I mentioned.
>
> ikiwiki is nice but I really find his comment plugin very off-putting and
> you have to do all the design yourself. With wordress, you have lots of
> nice themes that you can easily tweak. And you can schedule posts, etc.

 Sorry, but that argument is going into the void. Applying a theme to
ikiwiki isn't big of a deal. I don't consider zobel to be the hardcore
web designer and he didn't had much trouble to apply kalle's theme to
ikiwiki on dsa.debian.org. If you find a theme with wordpress that you
find appealing and play with it, in the end it doesn't take much effort
to put that into an ikiwiki page.tmpl file.

 Thanks,
Rhonda
--
<dholbach> Last day of https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek starting in
           34 minutes in #ubuntu-classroom on irc.feenode.net