Re: blog.debian.org - technical planning

Hi,

On Mon, 08 Nov 2010, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> With ikiwiki, all DDs could commit to a staging branch of the underlying
> repo. Depending on how the review process works, a kernel-esque
> Reviewed-By and Signed-Off-By could be used.

I know that. If people have the feeling that it makes it easier, we can
always have that as a sort of backend and then grab the article via the
ikiwiki generated RSS feed thanks to the wordpress plugin I mentioned.

ikiwiki is nice but I really find his comment plugin very off-putting and
you have to do all the design yourself. With wordress, you have lots of
nice themes that you can easily tweak. And you can schedule posts, etc.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer ◈ [Flattr=20693]

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)