Re: reading mailboxes on master (was: who reads debian partners inbox?)

Hello,
Do we have at least Alexander looking at the master, then?
At least from today, leaving the backlog for next month?
If someones fowards / Cc to my address, I would like to help.
At least starting the process and not lefting proposals
unanswered.
At Brasil, I would like to help with the government entities.
At Latin America, I have some government contacts that could
help too (not Debian specific).
Regards.
Andre Felipe