Re: [Debconf-team] After DebConf Press release?

Philip Hands wrote:
> Quite -- if nothing else, getting an extra mention and/or link to the
> sponsors will perhaps make it an easier sell next year.

Press releases are an advertising platform for the Debian project and
not for third parties.

An unrelated note: Last year(s) we failed to properly handle and announce
the results of GSoC, since the end is in 2 months approximately, this may
be something worth to work on in advance.

Regards,

	Joey