Re: [DRAFT FOR REVIEW] Debian GNU/Linux top 34 supercomputer at 32.8 TFlops for detecting gravitational waves at Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics

Hi Martin,

martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach AndreMachado <andremachado@techforce.com.br> [2008.05.30.0258 +0200]:
>> Please, review the proposed draft [0] until 01 June 2008, 18:00 GMT.
>
> I find the title and the article *much* too long. Also, the
> abundance of links may be useful, but it takes away the focus.

Agreed. Also calling the cluster once ATLAS Debian GNU / Linux cluster
should be enough. It makes it very hard too read it many times.

A colleague of mine (native British) is currently looking into it as well.

Cheers

Carsten