Re: [DRAFT FOR REVIEW] Debian GNU/Linux top 34 supercomputer at 32.8 TFlops for detecting gravitational waves at Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics

also sprach AndreMachado <andremachado@techforce.com.br> [2008.05.30.0258 +0200]:
> Please, review the proposed draft [0] until 01 June 2008, 18:00 GMT.

I find the title and the article *much* too long. Also, the
abundance of links may be useful, but it takes away the focus.

hi! i'm a .signature virus!
copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!