Re: Debian Etch DVD Production

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
On 11319 March 1977, Henning Sprang wrote:

I believe we shouldn't let the largest German Linux/OpenSource Fair,
Linuxtag, happen without being able to give Debian DVD's away, and there
is another, smaller event here in Hamburg where we could give some DVD's

I believe Linuxtag is a lot, but no longer that. I also believe that it
doesnt make much sense to produce etch DVDs now.

BTW: Just to make sure I am not missing something very important: what exactly yre the reasons why you believe it makes no sense?

Because Etch is too old, and Lenny too near(which I would not confirm, in my opinion, 6 months is a long time without a marketing medium) or anything else that I did oversee completely?