Re: Linux Magazin Special about Debian

Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> - Full Automatic Installation
> - Virtualization

I'm currently preparing presentations about the combination of these
anyway, and have a lot of Debian specific Stuff in my upcoming Xen book.

(not about any other virtualization stuff but Xen, but I can also tell
something how to get Debian installed from non-debian hosts in a vm -
interesting to get people try Debian)

I have to check with my co-authors and the publisher if and how I can
directly give some parts of the Book as pre-print for the Magazine, or
write some stuff especially fitting in the magazine format.

Deadline and desired delivery format would be good to know.

@madduck: I'd like to share the work with you on Virtualization - I have
not too much time at the moment

@Thomas Lange: and with you for the FAI stuff :)

Henning