Re: need some opinions on this banner ad

	I find the banner fine. However, I guess that a non-animated
version could also be interesting. For instance, the last image of the
annimated GIF (the biggest is still the best, blah, blah) coul dbe a
good non-animated banner. I'd give people the choice of using the
animated or the non-animated version.

	We, at Open Resources (http://www.openresources.com) would
like to insert the Debian banner (for free), specially if it is a
non-animated one.

		Jesus.