need some opinions on this banner ad

Hello, I whipped up a banner ad - this was requested by Beret
(Dean Henrichsmeyer) - he plans to display it on themes.org without fee.

I would like some opinions on it - is it perhaps too arrogant?

(Yes, I am hedging my bets that the swirl logo will win - it's currently in
the lead by a measly 16 votes - obviously if it doesn't win I'll change the
ad first - either way it's not going on themes.org until the vote ends this
week :)

--
Robert Woodcock - rcw@debian.org
"Yes I do believe there is a violent thing inside of me" -- Everclear