Debian ad: down to 2 choices

It looks like we are down to two choices.

You can view Frederik's work (variation of Will's)
at http://www.df.lth.se/~fax/debianad/v0.04/ .
The only outstanding complaint about this (I think) is that it is too
symmetric.

Ean's is the first image at
http://www.novare.net/~ean/debads.html
Since there hasn't been an update of this yet, there
are still a few outstanding issues.
 - 2 typos (oppurtunity and volenteer)
 - the D should be replaced with the Debian logo
 - the URL for ordering CDs should be http://www.debian.org/vendors
   (note: this page will be updated within a few days. New format
   and hopefully a few new entries)
 - the text is too long.

Since the overall design of these probably won't change, I'd like
everyone to cast a vote for whichever you prefer. We can then focus
on making the final adjustments and getting this out the door.

Vote today!

Jay Treacy