latest version of Debian LJ ad is ready

The latest versions of the Debian ad for LJ can be found at

http://lyrical.cland.net/~wlashell/debianad21.jpg
and
http://lyrical.cland.net/~wlashell/debianad23.jpg
The second simply has a textured background.

We are looking for constructive feedback.

Some things people have mentioned:
  It needs more graphics.
     That's probably true. The problem is nobody has offered
     any ideas.

  That's for a 1/2 page ad? Then you can put more text in.
     Ok. What other information would you like to see on the ad.

To get an idea of how much space we have, look through a copy of LJ.
When presenting ideas, it would be helpful if you can create an
image. Even ascii art can be useful.

If you would like to communicate with the designer of the ad directly,
contact Will LaShell <wlashell@cland.net>.

Jay Treacy