RE: latest version of Debian LJ ad is ready

hey guys.. just a word from the artist
I'm really wanting to help.. but.. well. to be honest
feedback has been slow. there have been hints made and
i've implemented them. realize that we are getting close
to the deadline.. ie.. the 7th...  I only have part of
my day to give to you.. but i've been willing to help.
This has been my best guess so far as to what you want,
most people like it.. if you have an idea of what I need
to change.. or something different, by all means, let me
know... and i'll see what i can do.

thanks for your time,

WIll LaShell

-Mail: Will LaShell <wlashell@cland.net>