New logo efforts...

We have put togethor some new logo efforts that I would like everyone
to look at.

The Debian logo forms a happy little fellow out of the pieces of a D.
The idea is that Debian is all about brininging pieces togethor in a
way that makes happy people. haha!

The SPI logo is 19,16,9 in binary, made out of people. The numbers are
the ordinal value of the letter in the alphabet S=19, P=16, I=9. So,
SPI is a binary phenomena made of people.

Anyway, take a look at: http://www.novare.net/debian