Re: Support for non-free-firmware in project webpages

On Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 02:31:44PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:

> OK, great, but I'm not sure precisely now what patch I should send -
> ie, what ought to be in the page footer.  Since you know the answers,
> would you mind arranging that the popcon web pages contain the right
> references ?
>
> I think a reader (potential contributor) needs to know:
>
>  * Where to get the source code for the actually deployed instance[1]
>  * Where and in what form to send patches (or MRs, as the case may be)

The link in the footer points to a page on SALSA with all the informations
already. An extract:
""
FINDING THE SOURCE
==================

This package is being maintained in GIT on salsa.debian.org.
The project summary page is available from
<URL:https://salsa.debian.org/popularity-contest-team/popularity-contest>
The project home page is at <URL:https://popcon.debian.org/>.

REPORTING BUGS
==============

Report bugs into the Debian Bug Tracking System.  See
<URL:https://bugs.debian.org/> for instructions.  If you want to get in
touch with the popularity contest maintainers, send an email to
debian-popcon@lists.debian.org.
""

I could restore the missing popcon.alioth.d.o page but that does not seem
necessary.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>