Re: Support for non-free-firmware in project webpages

Bill Allombert writes ("Re: Support for non-free-firmware in project webpages"):
> On Fri, Jan 27, 2023 at 11:41:10AM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > Would an MR to be more explicit about the precise code location be
> > welcome?
>
> Actually I prefer bug reports against popularity-contest.

I presume that someone who wants to fix something with the web page
should do so starting with the source code from salsa, though ?
After all, I guess the website probably isn't running off
the .debs from stable ?

> This link used to point to a page hosted on alioth that provided links
> to the package page, BTS page and the alioth source repo.

OK, great, but I'm not sure precisely now what patch I should send -
ie, what ought to be in the page footer.  Since you know the answers,
would you mind arranging that the popcon web pages contain the right