Reimbursement rules for people traveling to a BSP

Hello!

The BSP season is upon us (we're currently busy organising one in Montréal ~ end of February) and I've got a question with regards to the reimbursement rules for people traveling to such an event.

It used to be one could get an "automatic" (by this I mean, without having to ask for pre-approval) budget of up to 100 USD for traveling to a BSP.

I think this was a great way to spend our money, foster local communities and get more RC bugs fixed faster :)

Is this still the case? If so, can we add this explicitly to the "How to host a BSP" wiki page?

Cheers,

[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/HostingBSP

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀