Re: Support for non-free-firmware in project webpages

Cyril Brulebois writes ("Re: Support for non-free-firmware in project webpages"):
> I might have overlooked better contact information, but couldn't find a
> popcon.debian.org to report bugs against, or a repository for the server
> side to file merge requests against.

I looked here:
  https://popcon.debian.org/
and then at the page footer.

It has
  [Popularity-contest project] by Avery Pennarun, Bill Allombert and
  Petter Reinholdtsen.
where that's a link to
  https://salsa.debian.org/popularity-contest-team/popularity-contest

I think that is where the server side code lives ?  Ie, the code for
generating the charts reports ?  I grepped and found
  examples/bin/popcon.pl
which looks like it might be the right thing.

Would an MR to be more explicit about the precise code location be
welcome?  Soemthing like this perhaps.

+ <br>

Thanks,
Ian.

Pronouns: they/he.  If I emailed you from @fyvzl.net or @evade.org.uk,
that is a private address which bypasses my fierce spamfilter.